March 28, 2020
To our valued families and friends,
We have received further Government updates specifically regarding the bereavement sector, and encourage our families to reach out to us to make the necessary funeral arrangements. However, to minimize direct contact with members of the public, our families and our staff, we have placed further limitations on visitations and funeral services at our facility. These will remain in effect until our governing health organizations deem it safe to have gatherings of people once more. We will also work with our families to schedule services for a date in the future. Again, the health and safety of our families, members of the public and our staff is of greatest concern.
· We will be working by appointment only until further notice.
· We are limiting the number of people that can be present for a funeral arrangement conference to two (2) people.
· Visitation periods prior to any service will be "staggered" and limited to a maximum of 10 persons inside the funeral home at any given time.
· We will accommodate services in our chapel for a total attendance of no more than 10 persons including a clergy member or celebrant.
· We are limiting the number of people that can be present for any Private Family Viewing to two (2) people at any given time.
· Avoid touching any surfaces in the funeral home (desktops, photographs door frames, etc.).
· Use hand sanitizer and/or wash your hands regularly.
· In an effort to minimize direct contact, we ask that you keep a distance between yourselves and anyone else of two (2) metres (6 feet). Avoid any physical contact with the members of the family you are here to visit.
· We request that any guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath or have been in contact with or have recently traveled to any of the affected countries refrain from visiting our facilities at this time.
· Our reception facilities are now closed. Coffee service and bottled water for guests has been suspended.
· We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean our facilities after each service with particular attention paid to high touch items.
· We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas every morning and evening.
· Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded multiple times a day that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
· Additional hand sanitizer has been placed throughout our facility.
· Employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home from work.
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.
Lannin Funeral Home
Please Scroll down to see our Current Services
Friday, April 3, 2020
Saturday, March 28, 2020
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Sunday, March 22, 2020
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Friday, March 13, 2020
Friday, March 13, 2020
Monday, March 9, 2020
Saturday, March 7, 2020
Monday, March 2, 2020